Day 304 of 365

Joshee is doing much better and is on the road to recovery. She is weeks behind the others but I feel will catch up quickly as we, as the doctor put it, "get more groceries in her." My mom is amazing. She has been working so hard with the kittens, keeping up with them while I work, feeding them, cleaning up after them, loving on them, cleaning up after them, feeding them some more and even more cleaning. I can't tell you how many towels, sheets and rugs she has had to wash, but I can tell you this. She is amazing.

Today she had to feed Joshee every two hours, clean up after her when she messed and snuggled on her in her free time... Thank you Mom for everything you do and then some. Sometimes I feel like I don't say it enough.

So very often we have special people in our lives and I often wonder, do they truly know just how special they are... If you have someone like that, don't wait, tell them at every opportunity you have to let them know, just what they mean to you... whether it be through words, a card, a special gift or just a hug...

Love, peace and you are special...
Musicsongbird

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter