Day 281 of 365

Today was a day of firsts for me in my new position...

My first Sunday as a COT...
Created my first (2) schedules for new cast members without any help...
My first time screwing up my Tower's schedule template...
My first time fixing my Tower's schedule template...

I look forward to each new day to see what it will bring, what I will learn to do and what not to do in my new adventure. Isn't this how we should look at life? We should look forward to each new day and choose to keep a positive attitude.

We don't know what tomorrow brings, because if we did, we would all be lottery winners...

Life is like running into a large flock of birds, you don't know if you are going to be pooped on, but you know it's going to be an exciting time... So run in and hope for the best!

Love, peace and choose a positive disposition...
Musicsongbird



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter