Day 293 of 365

I am finally home and even though I had an amazing time with Mom in New Bern, North Carolina over the past week, I am ready to be back to reality. I experienced some great places and made some memories that will last a lifetime. I am so thankful for the time I got to spend with my mom, my aunt and my uncle.

A friend of mine paid me a HUGE compliment about the changes I have been making in my life and it made me smile... It's nice when people let you know that they see your changes... But sometimes its fun for the changes to catch them by surprise. ;)

As the year is rapidly coming to an end, lets see what other changes can happen...

Love, peace and let it happen...
Musicsongbird

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter