Day 578...Year 2

It was a good day today... Noticing a little bit how coming off the morning pills feel... But nothing drastic... Just listening to my heart and looking within when I start to feel something I face it... Let it out, name it and then cough... OK you are probably like... Cough??? It is something my acupuncturist has me do when I am trying to let go of something... Believe me it works... I feel better and I can move forward...

I just feel like I have a lot more coughing to do...

I will say, this summer I have been happier than I have been in a very long time...  I am laughing more and I am singing again...

I am letting go and letting God fill in all of the dark places that still remain...

Musicsongbird

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter