Day 550...Year 2

Time to gush about my team at work again... I have been so blessed to work with my Core Family at Epcot, but I feel doubly blessed to be working with my Typhoon Team... The three of us fit together so well... We help each other out when we need it, we all have the same weird sense of humor and we like a lot of the same music...

Today I was playing with my phone playing different possible ringtones for one of the life guards and I picked a clip of "Don't Stop Believin" and the three of us threw our hands in the air and started chair dancing like it was a normal everyday occurrence for us... Well, needless to say the LG started cracking up saying how in sync we were with each other and I think that best describes our team...

There is no animosity only encouragement for each other...

Musicsongbird

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter