Day 569...Year 2

Sometimes things don't turn out exactly how you would like them, but that doesn't mean you give up...

Now I am talking in general I am not talking about me at this particular time so please no jumping to conclusions...

Sometimes what we want for ourselves right now, may not be the path we are to take... But when things don't go our way, that doesn't mean we quit or give up and not see things through... I have been having some pretty great talks with my leader the past few days about finding our right place at work... I'm not going to trash the union, but because of their involvement in some aspects of our company, it can be harder for those of us without a ton of years of seniority to get the position we are hoping for right away, which can be very disheartening for most...

I have been on a yoyo for the past year between my two TA's and I finally came to the realization that I can't worry about what may happen two months down the road when my TA is slated possibly end... Even if the outcome in the end is that I return to Epcot, I can't let that effect my job performance... Your TA doesn't end when your status changes... From the moment you says yes to a position they are watching you and that is still true once it ends...They are watching to see how you grow as an employee but also how you handle difficult situations...

No one ever said Life was fair... But you can make it better for yourself if you don't give up even when things don't go your way... Again, you have to look at it like that book in the series of your life is ending, but a new and exciting book is being written, if you allow it to be...

Musicsongbird...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter