Day 567...Year 2

It's so nice to know that even though I am rapidly approaching 40, that my Mom still doesn't mind taking care of me when I am hurting or don't feel good...

This morning I not only slept in majorly but when I got up and got moving I realized I had hurt my back... My low back hurt so I bad, it hurt to walk... I knew from previous back strains, that laying down is counter productive but the only way I was comfortable was sitting on the couch... Mom lathered on the Icy Hot and then I sat with the heating pad and as the tension in my back released, I felt more relaxed and Mom had me take a nap on her bed since it is firmer than mine...

I thanked my Mom like half a dozen times today for all she does for me... It doesn't matter how old we get, we will always be our parents baby...

Musicsongbird

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter