Day 551...Year 2

I learned something very important today... When it comes to US History, I fail... :( There was a contest at work today composed of over 50 questions, mostly about our Presidents, but a few about American History in general and let me tell you... I do NOT feel smarter than a 5th grader...

I was so wrapped up in these questions, that once I turned in my answers I snagged another blank copy to bring home the questions and quiz Mom and BFF... For the contest at work we were not supposed to cheat by googling, however for home we wanted to make sure the answers were given were correct...

In the end we all came out a little bit smarter... So much so we decided to hang on to the test for next year and see who remembers the most...

Musicsongbird

Happy Birthday America!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter