Day 576...Year 2

I am having mixed feelings about my friend leaving Typhoon to go back to his previous location... I am sad because our team is changing but I am happy for him because this could lead to something even better...

I know he is struggling with this but the worst thing you can do when put in a situation like this is to just give up... You have to remember that everyone is watching how you handle situations... Do you just blow everything off? or do you keep working, business as usual?

I know what it feels like to have to train your replacement... I have been through this same situation... Being told they want to keep you, but with the way the circumstances played out, they had to give it to someone else...

It seems unfair but we all know the rules when the game starts... If you don't like the rules then don't play the game...

Musicsongbird

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter