Day 577...Year 2

I spoke with my doctor last Friday and I am slowly being taken off my morning happy 2.0 pill... I am ready to face whatever is hindering me from true happiness...

However, I don't think I will find that happiness until I dig out whatever is buried in the closet of my mind... I have faced so many things but somehow I don't think I have truly cleaned everything out...

I need to get off the couch and get on the road to recovery... I have already  been working on the mental, now it's time for the physical...

I recently discovered a young lady on Facebook who fought her way from 378 down to 240 pounds, without surgery... This is a great posting she had this past week and I am going to carry it with me everyday...


At the next sign of hunger, I am going to look before I eat and recognize what is real and what is emotional...

Musicsongbird

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter