Day 572...Year 2

It's not the price of the gift, it's the thought behind it...

No words were more true than these...

Today my co-workers and I decided to celebrate Christmas in July with Lunch out and a Dollar Store Gift exchange... We could spend $5 on each person and you had to shop at a $1 type store... We wrote out a list of our favorite things and then we each went shopping to find the perfect gifts...

I got a bunch of great fun little things like an M&M Candle, grow your own Dino and Reese's Pieces!!!! Put the gifts aren't what really mattered, it was the laughter and happiness from the time together... As each person unwrapped their gifts you could see the thought that went into these silly and sometimes serious gifts...

As I think back on the past 5 months that I have been in Typhoon, I realized just how much my tiny group of friends there mean to me... It's not just a superficial friendship, but one with depth...

Musicsongbird

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter