Day 553...Year 2

Today was a day of rest for the mind and the body... After sleeping in I awoke to do a few minor projects outside with the help of BFF while he did laundry and then Mom and I ran to take recycling... Following that it was reading and then falling asleep for I guess what can only be described as rest for my body, because clearly my bodied needed it...

After awaking feeling refreshed I made my mom and I dinner... Black beans and rice with chicken sausage... Delicioso for sure...  We ended the evening watching the Gaithers and then a few videos on YouTube of the Citrus Tower in Clermont...

Over all a very nice day for me... The last thing I am doing as I type is listen to some YouTube videos of two of my most favorite Singers... Sandi Patty and Larnelle Harris... "I've Just Seen Jesus" and then my most favorite, "More than Wonderful."http://youtu.be/SRTwUvZG5a0

Refreshed...
Musicsongbird

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter