Day 661...Year 2

I am loving that I am turning 40... I have loved being in my 30's but 40 just seems like a new adventure...

Tonight I went to trivia night with some of my friends and it was a blast... Our team name was Oh No! Guess who's 4-0! And about half way through the contest the trivia guy came over to our table to see who's Birthday it was... When he returned to his table he had everyone in the bar raise their glasses and do a group toast for me, wishing me a happy 40th Birthday! Then a guy from one of the other teams came over and told me I do NOT look 40, he thought I was in my late 20's... I just wanted to give him a big old kiss, but I settled for a picture together...

We didn't come in first, but we did come in 4th but it was out of 8 teams, so I think we did pretty good... :)

To my friends that couldn't make it tonight, I missed you a lot but we will schedule another one so we can all be together... And come in 1st place this time!!!

I have made some incredible friends in the last few years and been reunited with some old ones as well and it is just great... What I love about this group of friends is that you may have just seen them an hour ago at work, but the minute you are back together again there are hugs all around and laughs and giggles and it just feels like everything is right in the world... Like you are home...

Great Friends are the family you get to chose...
Musicsongbird

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter