Day 650...Year 2

I have an amazing best friend and Mom... My Birthday Month surprises continued this morning... While we were at breakfast at Wawa this morning, I was prompted to look at my My Magic Plus app on my phone to see what the day had planned for me... To my surprise it showed dinner Reservations at Shutters, a restaurant at the Caribbean Beach Resort at Disney...

I wouldn't have ever thought about going the, probably because when BFF and I started taking vacas to WDW we stayed at the Caribbean twice and the menu was different and i wasn't such an adventurous eater like I am now...

But I can officially say after eating there that it was absolutely delicious and I would most definitely go again...

The sweetest part of the entire evening is when BFF explained why he chose it... He said that because we had stayed at the resort a couple of times and we had eaten at the Shutters at the Vero Beach Resort, he wanted us to be able to reminisce about those past trips and try something new together... It's so amazing that he put so much thought into choosing the restaurant...

I am truly blessed...

Musicsongbird

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter