Day 641...Year 2


A very sweet friend of mine helped me look into myself with an incredible incite...

She said, "I know you want to loose the weight, and i know it hasn't been an easy journey. You, my dear, need to realize you are worth the time effort and dedication. With all you have done in the past year I've known you I have seen a lot of self growth, but you still have quite a bit of self doubt. Your weight, I feel, is a protective barrier for you. You'll have to loose it the good old fashion way, diet, exercise, and self determination."

This is such a huge truth...For so long I have worried about everyone else and had given up on myself... Well, no more...

I have to matter to me as much as I matter to others...

Musicsongbird

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter