Day 182 of 365

I can't believe I have stuck with this blog for 6 whole months. I started looking through my past blogs and seeing the changes in not only me but my writing as well. I am loving hearing from my readers when something really touches them or that they are supporting me in my crazy adventures, or they totally agree with my rants and raves.  If you would have told me that by the last day in June I would have over 4800 hits to my blog I would have laughed in your face. Plus that number doesn't include everyone that is reading my blog via email (and I don't know how to even know what that number is).

So please oh please don't stop reading and I will promise to keep writing what I hope will be fun, exciting, insightful, tear jerking, self realizing, mischief making, smile creating stuff.

(I know, it's a cheap shot using the picture of the cute kittie...but a girls got to do what a girls got to do)

To all of you I know outside of the web, thank you for your words of encouragement and your friendship and support. And to those that I have written about, thank you for allowing me to use your stories.

For a little girl that was subjected to such horrible experiences and such a bad self image problem, I believe this platform has become one of healing and of proudly displaying my strive to survive my past.  I am no longer that scared little girl, I am a strong confident woman.

I don't know what is going to come in the next 6 months, but what I do know is that I am ready to let it happen. The big things and the small, bring them on! Let the next adventures begin...

Love, peace and let the journey continue...
Musicsongbird

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter