Day 164 of 365

Sometimes you just need a change, whether it's a change of clothes, or hair style or just a change of scenery. I am one of those people that needs to switch things up now and then and for me, moving furniture of pictures or nick knacks is therapy. And maybe it's just something we all need once in awhile.

There are times I look at myself in the mirror and think, girl what are you thinking? You are looking rundown and it's time for a change. Don't worry the blogging isn't ending. It's only the beginning. I realized everything I have been doing for myself lately has just been that, things for me...I am changing, growing, learning and appreciating.

Changing: My mind about the person that is looking back at me...

Growing: To like that person I see in the mirror...

Learning: That there is more to me than just the fat girl looking back...

Appreciating: The talents God has given me....

Love, peace and changing me

Musicsongbird

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter