Day 160 of 365

It's been a bit of an emotional day, but it's also been a long few weeks. Being by myself for the past few weeks has been nice but it has also been a bit lonely. I have friends that crave being alone and I will admit it is nice now and then, but I am ready for Mom and my BFF to home again. When you get used to a schedule of sorts it's hard when things change. I have come to many realizations about myself, I am a homebody by nature. Even though I like traveling and exploring, it isn't so fun when you are alone. It's always nice to share those adventures with someone else, to share those memories. I also realized I like doing projects when I have a deadline to meet. I know it bugs my mom to no end but that's how I feel. I am a planner of sorts but when it comes to cleaning, I have mentioned this before, when I clean I also have to organize along the way. I can't do one then the other. Kind of like when I create rice krispee creations. I can't say, I am going to make a bunny because more than likely it will end up being a turkey or something else. I have to go with where my imagination takes me at the moment, kind of like when I blog. It is very rare I have a topic in mind before I sit down at the computer. Sometimes I have to just type about the first thing in my mind unless something really bugged me that day or got me excited. Maybe that's what makes my blog so interesting at times. As Forrest Gump's Mama said, "Life is like a box of chocolates, you never sure what you are gonna get." Life, love and a box of chocolates Musicsongbird

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter