Day 181 of 365

This post really spoke to me tonight. As I look back over the past six months that I have been writing this blog, I have experienced all of these things.

I am trying to learn from my own mistakes and not focusing on the mistakes of others. I can't fix anyone else, I can only fix how I view others and except them and their differences.

I am working on allowing the wounds I have received from loved ones, realizing that holding on to the hurt doesn't make my life any better.

I am learning to set rules for my life and try and follow them, and when I slip up, I don't give up.

 Many years ago I learned that you never want to miss the opportunity to tell someone you love them, because you never know when it could be the last time.


And I never want to give up on my dreams, no matter how crazy they may seem to others, they are mine and no one else's.

Love, peace and don't give up...
Musicsongbird

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter