Day 153 of 365

What a crazy day this has been. And as you can read I am back online!!!! I just love internet companies... So I really enjoyed my first Midnight showing of an opening movie, so that is another check mark off my to do list for 2011/2012. Yipee!!! Snow White and the Huntsman was quite good, however I wish Kristen Stewart would learn how to smile once in awhile, she can't always play every part as Bella from Twilight. Bravo to the special effects and the costumers and loved seeing Chris Hemsworth in another summer flick! (Loved him as Thor) MegaKutos to Ian McShane, Bob Hoskins, Ray Winstone, Nick Frost, Eddie Marsan, Toby Jones, Johnny Harris and Brian Gleeson, you will be blown away at these special effects and their fantastic acting. I won't say it's the best movie ever, but I will say it did a great job of bringing a fantastic fairy tale to the screen in live action. Only getting roughly 4 hours of sleep before waking up was not so magical but I to get a special project over to work in time for a going away party for two of our Merchandise Managers and then back across Kissimmee to a much needed hair appointment then back across Kissimmee, after a quick lunch, to work for the party. After all of that I am ready for a long restful sleep. I am typing but I am barely keeping my eyes open and I can't touch type so maybe tomorrow more wisdom will spill forth but until then... love, peace and you gotta love magic musicsongbird

Comments

  1. Oh, no... KS is not always Bella from Twilight... She has not outgrown Sarah from Panic Room. If you watch it again, you'll notice...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter