Day 174 of 365

I'm going to be totally honest, not that I have ever lied here but, it's nice to have friends come and have a mini staycation, but I am really looking forward to going back to work tomorrow. I miss my work family and friends. I miss the magic and fun each day brings. Besides I think I need to go back to work to get some rest. ;-)

Tomorrow is d day... I will be starting a daily walking program and monitor my eating habits. No soda between now and my trip home on July 20th for the 20th High School reunion. I am too exhausted to write anymore but guess what? Tomorrow is a new day of new adventures at the Most Magical Place on Earth, and guess who is training her favorite Safety class all day tomorrow? That's right, ME!

Love, peace and happy early morning weigh in to me!
Musicsongbird

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter