Day 175 of 365

I always told myself I would never go on another Diet. Diet's just don't work in my opinion. What works is changing what you eat. Monitoring what you are putting in your body and how your body reacts to it. I have noticed after I eat some foods I feel fatigued, or my tummy hurts, or congested in my chest or I feel great. I think what I need to do is do what I do best, not eat, but write about what I eat and how it makes me feel. So, I am going to attempt that and maybe along the way I will discover which foods work best for my body and which ones need to put aside, even if it means giving up some of my favorites, like....CHEESE. :-(


I'm not saying I can't eat these "bad" foods but for now I need to try and avoid them as best as I can and see what happens to my body. I think the worst thing we do to ourselves is not listening to what our body is telling us. I learned a cool thing from a friend. She said when she has dessert or a snack, she will take a bite and savor it, she may even take a second or third bite but when it gets to the point where you aren't "tasting" the food you are putting in your mouth and you are just mindlessly eating it, that's when you need to stop and wait for your body to catch up. If in 20 minutes you are still hungry, you may need to reevaluate what you are consuming. 


So, that is what I am planning on doing...


love, peace and stay away from things made of cheese ;-)
Musicsongbird

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter