Day 171 of 365

It's scary watching What Not To Wear sometimes, because I can see myself and I can see some of my friends as well in the anbushees. I would love to meet Stacy and Clinton and of course Carmondy! When most people on the show are asked if they want to hand over all of their clothes and go to New York to get a new whole wardrobe they pause and kind of hesitate, if  were asked I would jump up and down and say please make me over!!!!!

I don't know what inside of me makes me want to constantly change my hair or my room decor or my living room set up. I know some people that never change anything, they are constantly stuck in the same style, the same fit of clothes, the same home layout and decor. To them they fear change. I want to change and look different, I want to look better but than I get on the scale and I look in the mirror and say why. But then that little voice in the back of my mind says, why not. Why not do something to feel better about yourself, why not do something to make you want to look in the mirror and see how great you can look.

My most recent hair change has made me stop and really look at myself. For the first time in a long time, I am looking at myself differently. I know some of my friends have had mixed feelings about it and some just flat out say they don't like it, but you know what? It's not about what they think, it's what matters most to me. If I feel better about the way I look then it's an improvement to MY self image, not theirs. If it gives me that boost of confidence I have so been craving, than its a boost for ME not them.

Love, peace and self confidence!
Musicsongbird


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter