Day 163 of 365

I am so exhausted. The heat today just sucked my energy out of me completely. As much as I love my job, there are some people that make it so hard for me to want to do my job. You know those people that get an attitude with you even though you are there to help bail them out. It would be different if this was their first time acting like that but it is becoming more and more of a regular occurrence. All I can do is just do my job and ignore the negative. Did I mention how much the sun has wiped me out today? I hurt in places that I haven't hurt in quite awhile. Standing on concrete is never good for you and not being prepared to be working outside is never good for you. I feel very blesses that I didn't end up with heat stroke. My water bottle is now going to become my best friend once again. Why do older people think it's ok to talk about other peoples weight and then point out your problem as well? I know they think they mean well but at some point they are really going to end up hurting and or offending the wrong person. It really just bothers me when others try and tell you how you should eat and then point out the obvious like, you need to loose weight because you aren't healthy. Ironically enough, I know I need to lose weight but until you are a doctor and have read my medical charts, don't just assume because I am fat that I'm not healthy. I don't have high blood pressure, my blood sugars are normal. You need to remember back to when your mom taught you, that if you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say it. love, peace and bite your tongue Musicsongbird

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter