Day 540...Year 2

It's so crazy to think that we are almost half way through this year... Once again I have learned so much about myself in such a little time...

For anyone that knows me personally, I honestly have a hard time giving myself credit for anything I do... I don't like to say that I am good at things and so forth... But I came to a huge realization yesterday about my current job...

My first TA, I had people working from all sides to make sure I got the TA and for that I am extremely grateful that I was given that opportunity... However when I got this 2nd TA, I know that I was chosen on my proven ability to work with others, to be lead by example and to get the job done... I am sure that hearing from my boss and fellow cast would have helped but I believe I was chosen because they believed in me...

and that makes me feel very special...
Musicsongbird

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter