Day 521...Year 2

I have this great friend in my life and from time to time she sends me these amazing quotes that she finds and today was no exception.  It said:

"Courage doesn't always roar..Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day that says 'I will try again tomorrow..."

Being the inquisitive gal that I am, I wanted to know where it came from... So I did what I normally do when I need an answer to a question... I Google it!

Turns out it was authored by Mary Anne Radmacher... Turns out she is an inspirational writer and her quotes are known all over the world...

But isn't so true... Sometimes courage isn't being brave and strong, sometimes courage is going against what everyone else is doing... Sometimes courage is quietly walking away... Courage comes in all shapes and sizes... Most of all, sometimes courage is knowing that even though you failed today, you will try again tomorrow despite what others think or may say...

love, peace and courage...
Musicsongbird

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter