Day 528...Year 2

I'm going to possibly be going off line this weekend... Meaning tomorrow through Friday... That doesn't mean I won't be blogging those days, I just may not be posting them until Saturday... I will attempt to post through my phone, but no promises, so if I am able please forgive any major typos. :)

I have been sitting here listening to the silence for a bit and it is so funny what goes through your mind... Things I could type but then I think... Does this sound stupid? Will this make sense and then I sit some more... I guess I just have to realize that sometimes I don't really have anything to say and maybe I just need the time to sit and listen so that God can speak to me...

I think that's what our problem is many times... We spend so much time trying to speak and be heard, but we don't spend enough time just sitting and listening... I can't remember the last time I just sat and listened to the wind or the birds or the sounds of the park I work in... So many times my mind is racing and thinking about other things or I am too wrapped up in whats on the computer screen to hear what is going on around me...

So this weekend will be about stopping and listening...

Love, peace and stop and listen...
Musicsongbird


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter