Day 519...Year 2

Our Typhoon Family lost a member this weekend... Her life was cut short by a terrible car accident... I reminds you just how quickly our lives can change in the blink of an eye... It reminds you to make every moment count...

Don't waste your life thinking about what could have been... Don't dwell on what you did in the past, start making a future by living in the present... Laugh harder, sing louder, cry when you feel it and dance in the rain...

Enjoy life... It's too short not too...

Find one thing in each day that brought you joy... Even if it's the hot guy or girl at the gas station smiled at you... See it brought a smile to your face just thinking about it...

Remember, Today is a gift, that's why we call it the Present!!!

Love, peace and Live for today...
Musicsongbird


Live for Today...
By Natalie Grant

Sittin' in my room staring at the wall 
Wonderin' about the meaning of it all 
Why is it this thing called life 
Has got me goin' crazy 
So I open up your word and let it speak to me 
The purpose and the plan that you've designed 
Is clear to see, and I believe 

Chorus: 
I'm gonna live for today 
I'm gonna follow in your way 
I'm gonna let my little light shine 
Like there's no tomorrow 
I won't worry about the past 
I know my future is intact 
So I'll choose to live my life one way 
I'm gonna live it for today 

You told me not to worry 
About what lies ahead 
So I am gonna focus on today instead 
Making every moment count and counting 
Every single blessing 
I'm gonna set my mind on the 
Here and the Now 
This is what I want my life to be about 
And this is How... 

Repeat Chorus

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter