Day 539...Year 2

I love getting to hangout with my girlfriends...

It is always fun when my core sisters and I can get together and it is rather entertaining watch my mom react to some of the things we talk about... We have been a training team for over two years and they have become more than friends, they are my sisters... It has been sad not seeing them on a regular basis since my TA began almost 4 months ago, but each and everyone support me and are happy to see me so happy...

Just like I would be happy for them to find their perfect role at Disney or even out if they needed it... Sometimes you have people in your life that are your "work" friends and then there are the ones that become more than that...

Love, peace and more than that...
Musicsongbird

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter