2015...1.31

I don't know if anyone noticed that I return to my original blog title, Skinny Girl in a Fat Girl's Body... But I realized something when I switched it back... I didn't change it because I had a change of mind but because someone else didn't like it... But this is how I feel... I am a skinny girl under all of these layers... These layers of pain and shame I put on my body over the years... And my new goal is to peel them away one pound at a time...

I no longer feel the pain and the shame of my past... Tomorrow begins a new challenge for me... We are doing a Health challenge at work which will require us to not only track the exercise we get but also we will be completing weekly weigh ins.... I am really excited to see where this takes me over the next two months and beyond...

I just know I will take it one step at a time...

Musicsongbird

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

A new chapter

Day 159 of 366