2015...1.18

Doing better today than yesterday, but that really is the goal isn't it? Welcomed 4 new cast members into my locations and started the goodbyes once again... It's that time of year when my cultural reps begin their final shifts before heading home to begin their lives after Disney...

This isn't my first rodeo with goodbyes, since I have been working for Disney for over 7 years, but there are certain cast members you really get attached to... It's like when you have family that have been visiting and they live in another state and it's time for them to go home, it can become a little emotional... 

I am excited because they are beginning some health challenges at work in the next few weeks and I plan on participating... I remember what it felt like when I played volleyball and it felt so good to be active... What it felt like when I joined a gym all those years ago... 

I need to stop making excuses for what I don't do... Celebrate what I do... And cheer myself on when I make new attempts and succeed... 

I know my limitations, but what disappoints me is that I give up before trying because I am afraid my knee will hurt... Or I am scared I will start coughing... 

I need to realize that I am doing this for me and no one else... I can't care what anyone else thinks because it only really truly effects me when it is all said and done... I am the one that can't do things, I am the one that hurts, I am the one that keeps getting sick... In some ways it does effect others, but the real effect is to myself... 

Doing this for me...
Musicsongbird

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter