2015...1.26

If you have never suffered from migraines or had a friend or loved one that has than please don't judge... Many people like me suffer in silence because we don't want to be a burden on anyone...

If you have never suffered from a migraine, let me walk you through what happens to me...

It usually starts out with a dull pain in either my temple or the crown of my head... If I don't do something quick enough, it will gradually grow in pressure... I will start to get the chills and or cold sweats... I lose the color in my face, I go pale... And if it gets bad enough I may lose whatever is in my stomach...

Sometime taking OTC extra strength migraine meds, an ice pack (cold baby chew toy) and a few hours sleep will take care of it, however sometimes the pain doesn't go away completely.... I have had migraines last for days... Where the dull pain hangs on... That's what happened this past weekend...

I am seeking medical help for this continual issue so your prayers are appreciated... I went without having a migraine for years but they have seemed to return with a vengeance....

getting help...
musicsongbird

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter