2015...1.11

When is this bronchitis going to go away??? Just when I think I am doing better, BAM, I am sick again... Or still...

When I was checking out at the pharmacy the young lady ringing me out commented on how crazy they have been with people being sick, the x-ray technician that performed my chest x-rays commented on  how a lot of people are coming through sick and then I turn on the radio on the way home to a commercial talking about the flu epidemic going on here in Orlando and I feel thankful it is only acute bronchitis...

Thank you BFF for convincing me to go back to the doctor. I have had some trepidation about going but I know it was what was for my best...

I will now close and tell you all to be well and take good care of yourself... Listen to your body...

musicsongbird

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter