Day 9 of 365

There are just so many excuses for not writing today, I'm really tired, it's late I should get to bed, nothing major really happened today or I can't think of what to write...but none of them matter. I made a commitment to writing every day and that is what I intend to do. I may struggle with my weight loss, who doesn't, or saving money like I should but this I am going to stick to.

If I can commit to this I can commit to anything, even my weight loss journey and saving money. What I am trying to learn is that I matter. I know I make a difference in others lives, they have told me, but what is hard to believe is that I matter to me. I spend so much of my life making everyone else happy and doing for others that I forget to take care of me and make sure I am happy.

So, try and find some me time for yourself today like I did. Whether it's writing in a journal or reading or listening to your favorite song, matter to yourself...

Love, peace and stay away from things fried in grease!

Musicsongbird

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

A new chapter

Day 159 of 366