Day 21 of 365

This has been a crazy week. All of my days are mixed up so instead of working today, I was home with mom.

So, today I decided I should start tearing apart the mess of my closet. It's funny because the first 5 things I pulled out weren't even mine, so that lightened the load slightly, very slightly. Now half of what was in my closet is now out in my room. Why do we insist on keeping things we haven't seen in months and sometimes years out of fear that we will need it at some later time in the future? So, I am going through all of those maybes and letting them go if I don't have an immediate plan for them.

Sometimes letting go of the past is what is going to help us into a better future.

Love, Peace and stay away from things fried in grease...
Musicsongbird

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

A new chapter

Day 159 of 366