Day 1 of 365

Well, out with the old and in with the new! That's what we say when a new year begins right? Well, last night I did a bedroom makeover and this morning in my newly made over room I reached for my alarm and knocked my lamp off the shelf where it fell to a resounding crash. So, as I was cleaning up the shattered lamp my first thought was, out with the old and in with the new. Well, in honor of my broken lamp I am going to do the same with my thoughts and my weight battle, out with the old and in with the new.

So I am going to track  my daily journey. Highs and lows and ins and outs every day for the next 364 days and so next January 1 we will all be better self loving and healthier people for it. So here we go...


A Packer win was also celebrated today!!!

Have a magical night!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

A new chapter

Day 159 of 366