Day 30 of 365

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.


                                                     Walt Disney      


         My favorite word is dream. The flower posted here is one of a lotus flower with the Chinese symbol for Dream. 
         If you don't know how a Lotus Flower grows, the plant has its roots firmly in the mud and sends out long stems to where their leaves are attached. Then the Lotus flowers always raise above the water.
         I know some will think, "isn't the lotus flower a Buddhist or Hindu symbol?" It is for Buddhists and Hindus, but for me it represents my life. There was a long time I felt like the lotus seed, buried deep below in the muck and mud of life. I finally feel like I am nearing the top of the water and blossom is going to burst above the surface and bloom into a beautiful dream.  


As January quickly comes to an end, 


let my journey to my dreams begin...
Musicsongbird

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

A new chapter

Day 159 of 366