Day 20 of 365

Wow, I can't believe I have made it this far. Tomorrow will be three weeks since I began this challenge. I find myself really looking forward to this everyday. It's my time to stop and reflect on the day and sit back and look at myself a little bit more. Be a little more introspective.

I know I have said several times how much I love the team I am on, but it bears repeating. I don't believe I would be the trainer I am, if it weren't for the support of my fellow trainers, my coordinators and my leader. The diversity of our team truly allows me to be the wacky crazy insane one. We are like an extra large boy band. We have the quiet ones, the loud one (me), the young one, the tough ones, and the super sweet ones. And I know even when we all disagree, we all still trust each other and can rely on each other.

I hope for any of you reading you have someone or a group of someones you can rely on. I truly believe you can't get anywhere in life and find happiness if you don't have an amazing support group.

Love, peace and stay away from things fried in grease...
Musicsongbird

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

A new chapter

Day 159 of 366