Day 22 of 365

So this is going to be total off topic from my normal blogs, but this is something so magical that unless you were there you may think I am making this up. So I was training some amazing girls today and we took a trip to the front of the park so they could see where they will be trained in a few weeks.  We were laughing and joking with some of the other cast and having a good time.  It was a bit after six so it was getting sort of dark and I turned to one of the other trainers and said,

"Man it's getting dark, why aren't the lights on yet?"When she replied, "I don't know, I have been having to call maintenance everyday to turn them on,"

So I replied, "Leave it to me.." and as I clapped my hands and said, "Clap on." The lights in the front of the park sprung to life.

One of my trainees then burst out with, "She really is magical!"

The other trainer said, "It's 6:08 so that is totally crazy." And we all laughed at this magical occurrence. The lights are supposed to come on at like 5:45.

This was truly a most magical day...

Love, peace and stay away from things fried in grease!
Musicsongbird

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

A new chapter

Day 159 of 366