Day 28 of 365

You  really don't know how you effect someone else's life right away. Well, as I type this I am thinking, "no duh," but then I had to think about it. Let me see if I can make this more clear.

Sometimes you meet someone or you have an interaction with them and you can see right away you have made an impact on them; whether by their speech or action. However, sometimes it can be very hard to read a person and their reaction to you later shows how you really were effected by you. This can be good or bad.

I guess this goes back to the whole first impression thing. As a trainer I try to always give a great first impression to my new trainees. Since everyone is different in their behavior it can really easy to read them or nearly impossible. It's the nearly impossible I am referring too.

I had this experience this week while training. My trainee was on the quiet side and so sometimes it was very hard to read her. There were many times I struggled to know if she was feeling confident in what she was learning or if she was enjoying her new experience at all. Well, tonight I got my answer.  She was training with someone else and when she saw me she got so excited to see me and she hugged me and said she missed training with me. So, sometimes its all worth the wait.

Love, peace and stay away from things fried in grease!

Musicsongbird

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

A new chapter

Day 159 of 366