Day 13 of 365

Getting sick sucks in so many ways...The coughing up things in a panorama of color, the nose the switched from stuffy to runny and back again, the feeling a cat is laying on your chest even when you are standing up. (that would be a cool trick) The constant temperature change from hot to freezing.

But the up side is you get to snuggle in bed, eat yummy things like soup and you get this really cool hot voice cuz your so congested. lol! So, obviously this all explains me and what I am going through but I am trying to make the most of it and muddle through.

So, I am drinking plenty of fluids and trying to stick to the healthy foods (like I should be anyway) and now I am off to get some more well needed rest.

Love, Peace and stay away of things friend in grease!
Musicsongbird

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

A new chapter

Day 159 of 366