Day 273 of 365

Tomorrow starts a new chapter in my Disney life. I will officially begin my COT role. I am really looking forward to learning a lot of new things with this adventure. 

When I was an area trainer a little over 4 years ago, I remember thinking, the Core Team's reputation isn't that great and maybe if I become a part of it, I can help change other's opinions of it. Now 4 years later I truly believe the team we have has made a huge difference in the park and we are respected. Now I hope I can be a good addition to our Coordinator Team and make a difference to the Area I will be supporting. I also am looking forward to learning from the wealth of knowledge within our trailer. 

Love, peace and a new chapter...
Musicsongbird

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter