Day 261 of 365

T.L.C. - Take it, Leave it, Change it....
I had one of those days today and now that I am sitting here watching the season finale of Perception and am trying to get over the numbness I am feeling.  It's one thing to look in the mirror at yourself but it's another to have someone else hold the mirror up for you. This is definitely a time where I am going to by-pass the T and the L and go directly to the C. I need to change my behavior and vow not to go back to it. It's one thing to be passionate and another to be overzealous. It took this wake up call to remind me that I could delay a dream of mine even longer if I don't Take the recommendation given to me. Leave my personal opinions personal and Change what information I share with others.

Love, peace and learn from your mistakes,
Musicsongbird

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter