Day 264 of 365

You know there are some mornings when you wake up and you just want to roll over and go back to sleep and than there are mornings like today when you beat the alarm clock by a good half hour. It's those days that everything just goes right and you say great job God!

The weather report said like 60% chance of rain and so I do something I rarely do, I grabbed my umbrella and carried it into work. I guess it scared away the clouds because it didn't rain until 10:00pm tonight. Great job again!

I made a new friend today, we are very much alike, we have the same warped sense of humor and we both are crazy about our jobs... When people ran into us walking together they would ask, "How long have you known each other?" When we told them, "About 24 hours." They looked at us like we were joking and then walked away. It really is great when you can make a new friend without even trying. It's amazing how God buts the right people in your life at the right time. That's why I know my Boss was brought into our trailer, to help all of us grow and develop. Great job God!

Let's start a new addiction... Let's start talking about the joys in our lives!

Love, peace and find your joy!
Musicsongbird

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter