Day 263 of 365

Alright, so I have to first say I have some of the best friends I could ask for. You know that's true when you blog something one night and the next day people are asking if everything is OK. I love my girls, you know who you are...

I want everyone to know that I am fine. Sometimes we struggle with things and we just need to get things out and we have to do it in our way. When we do it's good to know there are others there to lean on, even when  they don't know everything that is going on.

So on to much more fun things... Don't you love when you get to feeling better and you are inspired to create? Tonight I got back to making candy like I used to. Tomorrow I will get to give it to others and hope they enjoy it as much as I enjoyed making it.

Love, peace and share a smile...
Musicsongbird

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter