Day 234 of 365

I am seeing the positive experiences I have had in the past two weeks doing these crazy turn around shifts. I have had a great time with our new cast members, despite the lack of sleep. I am realizing my body can't handle this as well as it used to.

The worst thing that happened tonight, even worse than the fact that I must be up at 5:30am to get ready for my day, is that my trainee called me Ma'am at the end on the night. I know in the South it is a respect thing, but it aged me or sobered me up or something. I went from a 20 something like my trainees to the almost 40, trainer that I am.

I will just except it as southern respect and not as a sign that I am getting older.

Love, peace and age gracefully...
Musicsongbird

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter