Day 225 of 365

Live Your Passion.....

This is the theme for the 2016 Olympics in Brazil....

What a great inspirational theme. Isn't that what you hope for every Olympic athlete? That they are living out their passion and that is why they are there.

Isn't that why we are here? To Live our Passion?

Today my leader commended our Team for being Passionate about what we do... I have learned over the past few years of my life that it's not just about going to work and earning a paycheck. It's about wanting to be there and for me produce a product that the world wants. For my job it is smiles, and laughter, magic and wonder. If I believe the magic is real than so will my trainees, and if my trainees believe it is real, than so will our Guests.

We all need to find our Passion in our lives, that thing that we love and live it out loud...

Love, peace and find your passion...
Musicsongbird

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter