Day 217 of 365

We have a little Mommy to be by the name of Sammi, that we have made friends with on our street. She is very sweet and friendly. Her leg is giving her a little trouble so she limps a bit, but she is being well taken care of. We feed her and who we presume is the baby Daddy, we call him Smokey. Tonight Mom was finally able to get her to come up and let her pet her. Oh I think I forgot to mention that Sammi and Smokey are cats. :)  Sammi is still fairly young and we hope everything goes OK for her. She is so sweet and loving once she gets over being skittish.

A co-worker couldn't believe I will be 39 this year. She kept telling me I look like I am in my late 20's early 30's. I said thank you and I think that my youthful attitude towards life and my child like quality. When you act young and you stay relatively stress free you can hold on to that youthful look. That and I have good genes. ;)

Love, peace and try to be stress free!!!
Musicsongbird

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter