Day 226 of 365

What a crazy day. I woke up with a migraine in the making so instead of hitting the streets for my morning walk, I hit the couch after taking migraine meds chased with some ice coffee for the extra caffeine to battle the monster. As the morning wore on I did laundry so I wouldn't have to go to work naked, you are quite welcome Epcot, and then made delicious stir fry for lunch. When I go to the area where I would be training at work, I had sweat pouring down my face which prompted one of the managers to mix up a fresh batch of yellow powerade, yummy, to help replenish my electrolytes. Once I was feeling less overwhelmed my trainee and I headed off to train.

The rest of the day went by without much incident and we were rewarded with a Cupid Shuffle bonus at closing. We got to dance our booties off for the remaining Guests in Club Cool, and I am pretty sure it will end up on You Tube because we were just that good. :)

After all the cleaning was done at Club Cool we went out to Pin Central to finish our evening. There we met a great family on the search for a couple of illusive pins. I won't bore you with the details but I will say we were able to find them and much celebrating ensued.  The day i had with my Trainee and the experience with that family, reminded me again why I do what I do. It's not for the recognition, it's to see the happiness on their faces, hearing them say how they were starting to doubt the magic and you helped them believe in it again. Knowing in my heart that I am helping caring on the legacy by living it.

Love, peace and living the legacy...
Musicsongbird

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter