Day 221 of 365

It's good to be patient I have found. Because when I am patient other amazing things get a chance to happen.  Like I have said to myself before, if I am too worried about what my happen, I miss out on what is happening.

Tonight I had a great time training a new emerging leader in my home location. I had the privilege of taking her onto the Stage in front of the fountain and getting to do the big wave goodnight. I love seeing the look on the face of my trainee as well as seeing all of the happy faces waving back at us. It's a time my trainee can look back on and know they were part of something pretty special.

Moving on to a new position doesn't mean I am wishing away what I have, it's wanting to be in a position where I can do even more for the new cast coming in so that magical moments like the one we had tonight can happen more often.

Love, peace and magic is real...
Musicsongbird

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter